January 13, 2023
Contribute to knowledge mobilization in artificial intelligence by becoming a beta tester for one of our next online courses (MOOCs)!
Entitled “Apprivoiser l’apprentissage automatique”, this course will soon be available for beta testing on EDUlib. It will be launched officially at the end of February 2023.
The course content, delivered in French, is divided into 7 modules:
- Basic concepts
- Methods in supervised learning, part I
- Methods in supervised learning, part II
- Methods in supervised learning, part III
- Methods in unsupervised learning
- Industrial applications
This beta testing opportunity is open to both students and professionals. We are looking for people that meet the following criteria:
- Scientific training;
- Professional experience in a technical, scientific or administrative field, or experience working for a tech company or a business which relies on technology in its operations;
- Any other relevant experience;
- Availability between February 6 and 19, 2023, to perform the beta test.
- Beta testing will be done exclusively online on EDUlib.
- Each module takes between 1h and 4h to be tested.
- You must commit to testing at least 1 of the 7 modules (more if you wish).
Benefits and Perks
- Build your skill set! If you are already employed, quickly apply these new concepts to your everyday job!
- Receive a free certificate of achievement ($200 value)! This certificate will only be issued if you beta test the entire MOOC and correctly answer the formative and summative quizzes. If you beta test fewer modules (1 to 6), be aware that the MOOC will remain open to you beyond February 24, 2023, if you wish to complete the whole course and obtain your free certificate.
To apply, fill out the registration form before January 30, 2023.