Important: This call is closed. Please visit this page to consult the list of supported projects. Thank you!
Dear IVADO community,
In the current situation, we are committed to supporting data science and digital intelligence initiatives that can have a real short term impact on the pandemic we are now facing.
As a member of our IVADO community, we invite you to collaborate with us in order to provide solutions to the challenges presented by COVID-19, especially through the epidemiological and clinical data mining, or through logistical approaches.
March 23, 2020 update: eligibility criteria
- The principal investigator must hold a faculty position as a professor at HEC Montréal, Polytechnique Montréal or Université de Montréal.
- Professors from the University of Alberta and University McGill can also be principal investigators, provided that they are full members of one of IVADO’s research groups : Mila, CIRRELT, GERAD, CERC data science for real time decision making, CRM, Tech3Lab, Consortium Santé Numérique.
- A project suggested by an industrial member of IVADO can also be done in collaboration with a member of our academic partners : the complete list is available on this page.
Do you have a proposal in line with these goals? Can your project be implemented within 2 to 4 weeks and the first tangible results available within 2 to 6 months? Send us your proposal as soon as possible including a description of the project, a timeline and the resources required in a short document (free format). Please also specify if this proposal is the subject of another financial request.
We can help you at different levels:
- Financial support for highly qualified people,
- Scientific support,
- Help to mobilize knowledge and to put you in touch with other qualified professionals,
- Access to a variety of resources.
An agile committee nominated by IVADO’s Executive Committee will evaluate the proposals received on an ongoing basis. You will be notified as soon as possible if your proposal is selected.
Together, let’s mobilize research and science to help solve this health crisis!
The IVADO team