Monday, August 19th, 2019 | HEC Montréal
The training is intended for anyone who wants to use Python to manipulate, analyze and visualize data.
A basic knowledge of Python is strongly suggested.
Date and place
Monday, August 19th, 2019
Salle Raymond Chabot Grant Thornton
3000 Chemin de la Côte-Sainte-Catherine
IVADO members: $200
- Laurent Charlin, HEC Montréal (and Mila)
- Brian Moore, IVADO
For additional questions or inquiries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Pandas and DataFrames in Python
- Indexing, slicing and subsetting
- Data types and data format
- Combining DataFrames
- Data analysis automation
- Plotting with Matplotlib
- Accessing SQL using Python