August 4, 2020
Innovate with the support of research centers!
Notice to all our IVADO industrial members
Our Transfer team collaborates with researchers from different research centers across Quebec. Some of these centers wish to develop collaborations with the industry on various subjects, including :
- Digital image processing;
- Virtual, augmented and mixed reality;
- Pattern recognition;
- VLSI algorithms and architectures;
- Parallel processing;
- Computational linguistics;
- Knowledge representation;
- Architecture and design of software that supports machine learning algorithms;
- Verification and validation of data models that support machine learning algorithms.
Some of these research centers provide access to :
- Provincial and federal funding to “de-risk” immature technologies;
- A flexible intellectual property policy;
- State-of-the-art equipment.
If you are interested in this type of collaboration, please contact your IVADO advisor!