IVADO digital intelligence internship and job fair
30 September @ 10h00 - 15h00Free
Join us on Wednesday, September 30, 2020 from 10am to 3pm
for the first VIRTUAL edition of the
IVADO digital intelligence internship and job fair!
Since 2018, IVADO has organized its Digital Intelligence Internship and Job Fair twice a year to facilitate meetings between internship/job candidates and the digital intelligence ecosystem. This edition will be held virtually for the first time using the SVI (Salon virtuel interactif) platform.
- For candidates, this day is an opportunity to virtually meet representatives of various IVADO member companies and organizations and partners, and to learn about internship and employment opportunities in their areas of interest.
- For companies, it is a unique opportunity to stand out and present their organizations as well as the internship and job opportunities available. It is also an opportunity to virtually recruit among the best digital intelligence talent in Quebec.
Advice to candidates
- Wanted: qualified candidates in digital intelligence, computer science, machine learning, software and computer engineering, data science and operations research.
- Make a good impression: write your CV carefully and share it online on the SVI (Salon virtuel interactif) platform.
- Be prepared: click on the exhibitors’ logos to find out which ones correspond to your areas of interest so that you are ready to exchange with them.
Procedure for candidates