Université de Sherbrooke
$50 - $110
This event will be held in French.
Students, researchers and professionals from research and industry involved in the field of digital intelligence are invited to attend lectures and expert panels related to massive data and digital intelligence, from generation to application in the industry.
The 2021 edition will take place on October 25th and 26th, 2021 at the University of Sherbrooke, and will cover three main themes:
- Micro-generation of data and the Internet of Things;
- The application of data in the industry, from the laboratory to society;
- Health and data governance.
Partners and collaborators
On the agenda this year are three new activities, in addition to the regular scientific program:
- A joint session of the International Command and Control Research and Technology Symposium (ICCRTS), Morning October 25th;
- A training session organized by the CREATE Program in Responsible Data Science in Health (SDRDS), Afternoon, October 26th;
- Visits to laboratories and companies in the Sherbrooke area, Afternoon October 26th.
The detailed agenda will be published in the coming weeks.