Wednesday April 21, 2021 from
9:00AM to 5:30PM
$5 - $10
Discover our best collaborative initiatives in digital intelligence!
The 1st edition of Zooming in on Collaborative Digital Intelligence, to be held on April 21, 2021 as part of World Creativity and Innovation Day, will bring together experts from academia and industry to provide a creative showcase of our community’s finest digital intelligence collaborations!
Join us on April 21
- Discover innovative university-industry collaboration initiatives
- Meet key players in digital intelligence
- Customize your agenda for the day using the Swapcard platform
- Participate in networking sessions if you wish
Come meet 55 speakers from a wide range of organizations in our community :
Airudi, Alayacare, Axionable, Bank of Canada, bciti, Bluecity, CAE, Cartel, Centre Axel, CHU Sainte-Justine, CIRANO, CIRODD, CIRRELT, CN, Consilium Crypto, CRM, Dataperformers, Deeplite, EDUPLAN, EXO, Fin-ML, Funartech, GERAD, GIRO, Holt Accelerator, horoma AI, Hydro-Québec, IATA, IBM, Université Laval’s Institut intelligence et données (IID), Innodirect, INSPQ, Laboratoire de cyberjustice, LexRock AI, MIMS, MOOV AI, National Bank, NUTRISS, OBVIA, Purolator, Quantact, Radio-Canada, RALI, SNCF, STL, Synapse C, TD, Thales, Tech3Lab, TMX Group, Valital and Videns Analytics.
The event will also bring together a panel of experts from various sectors to open the debate on the issues and tactics for successful innovative digital collaborations!
The panel discussion will be moderated by Marie-Pier Elie, science journalist, columnist on the radio program Les Années lumière and host, with :
- Jacques de Guise, researcher at CHUM
- Narjès Boufaden, Keatext founder and CEO
- Patrick Cohendet, professor at HEC Montreal
- Jean-Simon Venne, Brainbox AI co-founder and chief technology officer
Students: $ 5
Professionals: $ 10