All you need to know
In the current context, we would like to support initiatives in data science and digital intelligence that are likely to have a real impact in the short term on the pandemic we are going through.
As a person involved in our IVADO community, we therefore invite you to collaborate with us in order to provide solutions to the challenges raised by COVID-19, in particular through the use of epidemiological and clinical data, or even through logistical approaches.
- The principal investigator must be a faculty member at HEC Montréal, Polytechnique Montréal or Université de Montréal;
- If you are a faculty member at the University of Alberta or McGill University, you may be a principal investigator provided that you are also a full member of one of our research groups (Mila, CIRRELT, GERAD, CERC in Data Science for Real-Time Decision-Making, CRM, Tech3Lab);
- A project proposed by one of our IVADO industrial members can also be carried out in collaboration with a member of our academic partners, the complete list of which is available on this page.
Submitting an application
Do you have a proposal ? Can your project be implemented within 2 to 4 weeks and the first tangible results observable within 2 to 6 months? Please let us know as soon as possible, by presenting the project, the schedule and the required resources in a short document (free format). Please also specify if this proposal is the subject of another financial request.
We offer help at different levels:
- Funding for highly qualified personnel,
- Scientific support,
- Help to mobilize knowledge and put in touch with other professionals,
- Access to a variety of resources.
Evaluation of applications
An agile committee appointed by our IVADO executive committee will evaluate the proposals received on an ongoing basis. You will be notified as soon as possible if your proposal is accepted.
Are you a member of our academic community?
What funding opportunities can I access?
- Fast Grants
- Génome Québec
- Institut TransMedTech
- scale ai
I am working on a project related to the current crisis: what are the other available resources to which I could have access?
- Puissance de calcul par Calcul Québec et Calcul Canada
- Slack: groupe de travail gratuit
- Plateforme de recherche Element AI
- Données centralisées sur le COVID-19
I want to get involved! Where can I express myself to find collaborations, get help or offer to help?
Where can I find information on current innovations?
Are you a member of our industrial community?
Where can I access COVID-19 resources for businesses?
- La page des ressources de Bonjour Startup Montréal
- Baromètre startups produit par le Mouvement des accélérateurs d’innovation du Québec (MAIN) et mis à jour à chaque semaine
Calls for innovation
Ongoing innovations to help you during the crisis
Funding – startups and SMEs
- Le PACTE Investment Quebec
- Le programme de CDPQ – for profitable businesses before COVID-19
- Les mesures pour les partenaires du Fonds de la FTQ